Saturday, August 12, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - At Home With You Bundle!


BUNDLE ALERT!

I'll be telling you more about this bundle in the future but I wanted to let Stampin' UP! introduce you to this versatile, all - season, all occasion set.

Depending on the colors you choose, the At Home With You bundle can take you from Spring to Christmas, from Congrats to Thanks and everything in between.

You'll find the Bundle on page 54 of the 20170-2018 Catalog. The stamp set contains 25 photo polymer stamps as well as the dies for cutting out the door and embellishments. For a touch of realism you can add the miniature Boxwood Wreaths (sold on page 197)

Some of the images from Sitting Here (pg 55) are perfect additional embellishments.

To order these or any items from the catalog, simply click on the catalog cover on my sidebar to be taken to my store. Type in my name and you're all set. If you have questions, please feel free to email me.

Here's Brandy, to introduce you to this great new bundle:


No comments:

Post a Comment