Wednesday, August 9, 2017

COLOR CHALLENGE - Blooms & Butterflies August

I will admit I've not taken the time to do the challenges from my up-line as I would like. Just been a crazy first year and a half getting settled into my business and fitting it in with the other responsibilities. But one thing is for sure, CREATING relaxes me.  I ENJOY the time I spend with my stamps and colors.

Here is the color challenge for this month:


A wider scope of the cardstock colors:


With the Daisy Punch back in stock, I knew I wanted to use the Daisy Delight Bundle:


Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle

Here's my card for the challenge:


I chose Flirty Flamingo for the base and for the sentiment mat.

For the background, I ghost stamped (1 stamp-off then stamped onto the mat) the Daisy on Whisper White in Rose Red and Peek A Boo Peach. Then I stamped the centers in the same colors. 

In the upper-left corner, I punched out one of the Rose Red daisies I had stamped off and raised it with Stampin Dimensionals.  I also used them to raise the sentiment that I stamped in Real Red. I used the corner rounder on the Envelope Punch Board

I was reminded how much I enjoy creating my own backgrounds and how simplicity can be beautiful. 

Creative Blessings!
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment