Saturday, July 22, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - Oh So Eclectic!

BUNDLE ALERT!

WOW! 
What an incredible line of color! The Naturally Eclectic DSP is perfect for any occasion.There's also great crinkled seam binding ribbon, overlays and an unusual Thinlits Die.
You can see all of these products on page 132-133 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.

The BUNDLE is for the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set & Thinlits Dies. 

You get 2-step stamping. When I look at the background for the full-face flower I see the glazing on a donut. Maybe that's because I've just finished showing you the May Paper Pumpkin as I type this. I have donuts on the brain.

And the die is great for creating your own stencil/ mask to use the Embossing Paste I showed you on June 24th.

I look forward to showing you what I have in mind for this set. In the mean time, check out the video from Stampin' UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment