Friday, July 21, 2017

FAST FIVE FRIDAY - Christmas in July - Day 8


This Fast Five is coming to you over the next few days. I chose to do a One Sheet Wonder, using a pattern for 12x12 I designed several years ago.


When I had finished cutting out all of the pieces, I modified some of them as they were auditioned against the card front. I still wound up with 18 cards but some of the pieces were trimmed to fit the 4.25" x 5.5" rather than the 5x7 they were initially designed for.

We are winding up our week with the Carols of Christmas:


After cutting the One Sheet, I cut 18 card bases from Whisper White in a combination of side fold (scored at the 4.25) or top fold (scored at the 5.5) 

Then I then chose the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green cardstock that coordinate with the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.  You can buy the coordinating cardstock pack that includes both the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green as well as the Thick Whisper White.  I cut half of the mats (4" x 5.25") from each of the Cherry and Green. You'll see I turned some vertical and some horizontal. 



Then I auditioned all of the One Sheet pieces to the mats to see how best to utilize all of the pieces and trim where needed. I kept the Carols of Christmas sentiments in mind... as to which Stitched Framelits I would use where.  


Once I was finished, here's the five cards I came up with for this week:






Each of these cards could be tuned up by adding any of the die-cuts from the Carols of Christmas die set but Fast Five Friday is all about simplicity. I'd love to see what you do with the one-sheet. I don't have a PDF but I think the dimensions are clear enough in the picture above. If not, email me and I'll see what I can do about conversion. 

While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time!  What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!

You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99
PLUS..
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
      Paper Snips
      Grid Paper Pad
      Snail Adhesive
      Bone Folder
      D- Acrylic Block (2)
      PLUS....
      Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!

Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY!

What does that mean for you? 
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else. 

What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly















No comments:

Post a Comment