Yes, I'm still featuring the Carols of Christmas. Why not? It's a versatile set. Aside from that, I'd already made today's card before making the Fast Five I showed on Friday.
Let's see what I did with this set:
If you can use markers and a die cutting machine, this card is as easy as it gets. I started with the 4.25" x 5.5" Whisper White card base. This card would be great to do an entire set of in an assembly-line cutting, gluing session for a quick batch to use or give as a gift.
1) cut a piece of green tree background print from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper 5.5" x 3". Make sure to position the pattern going horizontal on your paper trimmer to cut the 5.5" otherwise your trees will be sideways (don't ask how I know. ;-) )
2) Cut a piece from a red pattern of the designer series paper at 5.5" x 3/4". Use a piece of the Silver 1/8" Ribbon cut approx. 6.25" long. Use Multi-Purpose Glue to attach the ribbon to the center of the red strip (step 2) , wrapping the ends around the back of the mat and secure in place. Next, cut a piece of the same ribbon to tie a bow. Trim the tails and use a Mini Glue Dot to set in place.
3) Adhere this over the top of the green pattern paper about 1/2 way -running your adhesive strip down the center of the back of the strip. This allows you to tuck the tree die cuts in Step 5.
4) Using the largest circle from the Stitched Framelits dies, cut one from Whisper White cardstock.
Use the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green markers to color the stamp Peace On Earth. Notice how the lines with 'on' kind of blend together with the red and green, transitioning from one color to the other. Set aside.
5) Cut the trees from Garden Green cardstock using the double tree and single tree dies from the set. use the Multi-Purpose glue to set them in place, tucking them in behind the red DSP paper layer as shown in the picture above. Then use the Mono Adhesive to attach your sentiment circle.
There you have another Christmas card (or several of this one) in your stash.
While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time! What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!
You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
Grid Paper Pad
D- Acrylic Block (2)
Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!
Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY!
What does that mean for you?
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else.
What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.