CAROLS OF CHRSITMAS!
Today's card is a top fold.
I've used Be Merry Designer Series Paper and Garden Green cardstock.
1) From an 8.5 x 11" sheet of Garden Green cut on the 8.5" at the 4.25. Score one of them on the 11" side at 5.5". Fold on the score line and firm with your bone folder.
2) Cut a mat 4" x 4.25" from the deer patterned paper in the Be Merry DSP. Set aside
This next step uses a non- SU product. Utilizing tools from our supplies is always a good idea. If I'd owned the Layering Square Framelits, I would have used the largest one and pieced the edges together.
3) Cut 2 strips from Whisper White 3-7/8" x 1/2". Create a scalloped or other decorative edge on one side of each strip. Layer behind the designer series paper at the top and bottom.
4) From a strip of the green tree background paper from the Be Merry Designer Series paper, cut a strip 11" x 1". Find center then fold 1/4" on either side of that center mark with the tree pattern up to create a ribbon. Adhere this to your card base, then layer the mat from Step 3 on top, centering on the card base.
5) Cut a piece of Whisper White using the largest square in the Stitched Framelits. Round the corners. Then stamp Peace On Earth in Versa Mark and emboss with the Gold Embossing Powder.
6) Use Whisper White cardstock scraps to stamp three poinsettia flowers and three of the holly leaves. I used Cherry Cobbler for the flowers and Garden Green for the leaves. Die cut these pieces out.
7) From two of the holly leaves, trim them out so that you have a 2-leaf and a single leaf from each.
Adhere the flowers and leaves as shown using the mono liquid glue. Adhere this mat to the center of the one from Step 4 using dimensionals.
This does come as a Bundle - meaning you save 10% when you buy both.... Beginning August 1!
As we did with the Eastern Beauty Suite in the Spring, this set will be available for Early Order beginning August 1 - before it is released in the Holiday catalog (launching Sept. 1)
Not only that, but you can get this stamp set early - before August 1 - as part of your kit when you choose to become a demonstrator.
Remember, back on Day 1 of this series I mentioned this stamp set....
While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time! What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!
You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
Grid Paper Pad
D- Acrylic Block (2)
Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!
Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY!
What does that mean for you?
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else.
What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.