Thursday, July 6, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Day 2


Day 2 is a play off the card we did yesterday. I've used the same products but went horizontal. I got the idea for the cascading snowflakes from a YouTube video by LaQuita Jackson.


The snowflakes are cut from Soft Sky, Dapper Denim and Whisper White. I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim directly on the Color Theory mat.


For the inside, I placed the largest and smallest snowflakes on a square acrylic block and stamped them several times in Soft Sky using the ghost stamping technique. I added the same sentiment as yesterday from Holly Berry Wishes in Dapper Denim.

Here are the products I used:


Colorful Seasons BUNDLE!
145348 - $54.00

Color Theory 6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack
144193 - $10.00

Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set
142061 - $17.00


Large Numbers Framelits
140622 - $31.00


144200 - $7.00

NOTE: 
I will post this at the bottom of every post in July. Aside from the fact that this is an AWESOME deal, I never know when someone will see this for the first time. Thank you. 

While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time!  What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!

You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99 
PLUS..
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
      Paper Snips
      Grid Paper Pad
      Snail Adhesive
      Bone Folder
      D- Acrylic Block (2)
      PLUS....
      Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!

Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY! 

What does that mean for you?  
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else.  

What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.

Creative Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment