Wednesday, July 5, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Day 1


I LOVE Christmas... and the Spirit of Christmas. For the past couple of years I've been behind in getting my Christmas cards made and in the mail in a timely fashion. The competitive side of me is always a bit bummed when I get my first Christmas card in the mail and mine are yet unfinished. How do I let this happen? It's not like I can't remember the day for Santa's sake! 

While I've been making Christmas cards already this year, I thought I'd really push this month and get several more done and maybe encourage you in the process.

I ran the Color Theory video Saturday so I thought we'd kick off the event with a Color Theory card. 


For today's card I chose to use the snowflake dies from Colorful Seasons. I've chosen Dapper Denim, Whisper White and Soft Sky cardstock. The sentiment, from the same set is stamped on a strip of the Color Theory paper in Dapper Denim, then adhered to a banner cut from Number Of Years. I've popped that up with dimensionals. The strip on the left is 1/2" x 5.25". I've added a couple of the Glitter Enamel dots in the blues. 

Inside, I've chose a sentiment from Holly Berry Wishes:


I stamped the largest snowflake from Colorful Seasons in Soft Sky then stamped the sentiment over top in Dapper Denim. please ignore the smudge ;-) )

Here are the products I used. You can shop for any of them by clicking on the catalog in my sidebar.


Color Theory 6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack
144193 - $10.00


Colorful Seasons BUNDLE!
145348 - $54.00

Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set
142061 - $17.00



144200 - $7.00

While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time!  What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!

You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99 
PLUS..
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
      Paper Snips
      Grid Paper Pad
      Snail Adhesive
      Bone Folder
      D- Acrylic Block (2)
      PLUS....
      Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!

Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY! 

What does that mean for you?  
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else.  

What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment