Monday, July 17, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Day 6 - Carols of Christmas



I absolutely LOVE this new set. So many fun possibilities and I can't wait to show some of them to you this week.



I'm going to jump right to the card with a quick apology. You were supposed to see this card last Tuesday. But we left for vacation on Tuesday morning. My plan was to upload to the blog once we were settled at the hotel. I had the memory card, the flash drive.... but failed to remember I could not upload them through my iPad. So none of the cards got uploaded.  I couldn't come in and tell you guys that because then the whole world would know that we were not at home. That wouldn't be a good idea. We have enough issues with some people thinking they can come on my property. 

This design was inspired by the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown but we went on vacation last week and I did not get the card uploaded in time for the challenge... or to here. This was the layout:


This is the card I came up with using the Carols of Christmas set:



Due to the size of the three mats, I did this on a 5x7 card. I cut the base from Whisper White at 7 x10 then scored at the 5" mark on the 10" side.

The mats are cut from Dapper Denim at 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" Then the Whisper white at 1-1/2" x 2".

I stamped all of the images in Versa Mark then embossed with the Silver Embossing powder. I might have to make a few more of these. 

If Paper Pumpkin arrives (my kit is on its way), I'll be posting those tomorrow and Wednesday. Otherwise, I'll be back to show you more designs from this cool set.  Did I mention....

BUNDLE ALERT!



This does come as a Bundle - meaning you save 10% when you buy both.... Beginning August 1!

As we did with the Eastern Beauty Suite in the Spring, this set will be available for Early Order beginning August 1 - before it is released in the Holiday catalog (launching Sept. 1) 

Not only that, but you can get this stamp set early - before August 1 - as part of your kit when you choose to become a demonstrator.

Remember, back on Day 1 of this series I mentioned this stamp set....

While we are talking about Christmas, I have to let you in on a little secret. If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, NOW is the perfect time!  What they are offering new demonstrators in the month of July is just ASTOUNDING!

You get to choose your own kit - $125 in Product for $99 
PLUS..
You receive these BONUSES absolutely FREE!
      Paper Snips
      Grid Paper Pad
      Snail Adhesive
      Bone Folder
      D- Acrylic Block (2)
      PLUS....
      Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the new Holiday Catalog!

Have I mentioned, that stamp set is not available to the general public yet? That's CRAZY! 

What does that mean for you?  
This amazing BONUS collection means you get a jump start on kicking off your Holiday Shopping Season with your customers. PLUS as a demonstrator, you'll begin earning 20% on your very first order (20% discount on personal orders) PLUS be able to order from the Holiday Pre-Order. Again, getting Holiday product in your hands before anyone else.  

What are you waiting for? Have questions? Please drop me a note on my contact form and I'm happy to answer them.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment