Saturday, June 3, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - Wood Textures Suite

Before you read further, Please check out the NOTE at the top of Thursday's post regarding the bonus hostess program. I made a boo boo - but it's in your favor ;-)

This set from Stampin' UP! puts me in the mood for fall. Not that I need any encouragement. Fall is my favorite season. But this set evokes memories of going to Tanners Orchard in Central IL. You pick pumpkins and apples plus lots of activities for the kids, bluegrass music over the loud speaker throughout the main building and gift shop and fresh from the oven apple cider donuts coated in sugar. Oh YUM! Tanners is an autumn experience not to be missed. Okay, so I've missed the past ten years but I'm hoping to make up for that this fall.

In the meantime, I have this lovely set to play with.

First we have Wood Words Bundle - BUNDLE ALERT! which includes the Wood Words stamp set (15 rubber stamps) and the Wood Crate Framelits Dies.

Add in gorgeous Wood Textures Designer Series Paper pack (6x6), Copper Trim or our Burlap Ribbon and the possibilities are endless.

You'll find everything on page 159 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
 as well as design ideas on page 158.

To order these or any items from the catalog, simply click on the catalog cover on my sidebar to be taken to my store. Type in my name and you're all set. If you have questions, please feel free to email me.

For now, here's the great video from Stampin' UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment