Monday, June 5, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - Love Today Planner Kit

Planners in hard form have become a HUGE part of the crafting/ art community. There are literally hundreds of different planner companies as well as endless variety of embellishments. As a member of the planner community, I look forward to sharing some tips with you each month. While I wait for my planner to arrive, I wanted to introduce you to Stampin' UP! version.

You'll find the Love Today Planner Kit on page 12-13 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.


My plan is to open up the planner on the last day of each month and show you how I plan my posts and new things I have on the back burner for the coming month. We'll make embellishments and little additions for our planner in each post. And I'm really hoping to get brave enough to do this planner post as a video so if you want to see videos, please leave encouraging comments below because the thought of doing a video petrifies me. LOL

Creative Blessings!
Kelly 

1 comment: