Saturday, June 17, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - Hello Friend

As we learn new techniques, some of the classics seem to fall by the way side. That's why I was happy to see Stampin' UP! highlight Heat Embossing.

You'll find Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit on page 17 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
Page 16 showcases some projects using this kit.

You will need to purchase the Hello Friend stamp set (shown on page 17) to go with the kit.

Here's a great video from Stampin' UP! showcasing this fun technique kit!


Creative Blessings!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I like the way she color embossed half the hello. Cool video. Thanks, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that SU makes my job so easy... especially when I really don't have a lot of crafting time right now. Monday's are going to be Grandkids posts so I hope you'll come back to see what they do. Creative Blessings!

      Delete