Saturday, June 24, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VIDEO - Embossing Paste

Embossing Paste is a popular technique in the mixed media community but I feel it is overlooked in the card making and scrapbooking areas. I have colors of embossing paste as well as a similar product from the hardware store that I've used in my art journals so I'm super excited to have this product in my Stampin' UP! arsenal of toys.

The Embossing Paste and Stencils (masks) are sold on page 201 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and you'll find the picture tutorial on page 176.

But for a great visual tutorial, check out this video from Stampin' UP!


Creative Blessings!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. She makes it look so easy! I never thought of using my re-inkers to add color! Great tip! Thank you Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reinkers are a great way to add color. I'll be showing a Christmas card soon with that technique. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete