Thursday, June 1, 2017

IT'S HERE! - 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Drops Today!


FINALLY, I can share the new catalog with you. I'm so excited about the new products and In- Colors available this year. 

Here's a quick break down:

Five new In-Colors.  Remember, these are good through 2019. Lots of time to play!
Sixteen 'You Can Make It' projects
Nineteen Bundles
Thirty-Nine Tips
Three 'Step It Up' projects
Two Card Kits /w Refill options

While the new catalog is in effect, corporate needs time to switch everything on the servers. So make your shopping list this morning. You may begin placing orders after Noon today. 

Now for some product updates.
Corporate thought they were ahead of the game by ordering a larger quantity of some items. However, the popularity among demonstrators was astounding and some products are already on backorder until mid June. I will do my best to keep you updated in my weekly newsletter. Know that Stampin' UP! is on top of these minor set-backs and working hard to get the amazing new products in your hands as quickly as possible. 

A new catalog is the BEST time to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. Whether you just want the discount on products you love and would like to earn extra cash, Stampin' UP! is a great opportunity. You receive $125 in Product of YOUR CHOICE for $99.. and FREE Shipping!  Choose the products YOU WILL USE. You will never be stuck with product that does not fit your crafting style.

Why I Became A Demonstrator:
I have been through multiple demonstrators over the course of my almost 20 years as a customer. I always seemed to be on the hunt for a new rep every time a catalog came out. I never knew when specials were released or what was going on. When I did have reps, I was constantly having to ask for the mini catalogs and Sale A Brations. 

Last year, when I failed to get yet the newest round of Occasions/ Sale A Brations catalog I told Bob I'd had it. I LOVE Stampin' UP! but I shouldn't have to beg for catalogs to put money in someone else's pocket. We decided, that as busy as I am already I would sign up as a hobby dem. I had to budget to keep my status as long as I wanted and if I picked up a few orders along the way, that was a bonus.

Here I am one year later and still loving it. I'm finding out how much I missed from my reps as a customer and try my best every day to be a better demonstrator for my customers.

If you'd like to know more, please use the contact form on my side-bar and I'll get with you ASAP.

So make that shopping list! 
Creative Blessings!
Kelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment