Friday, June 2, 2017

IN-COLOR CLUB - Every Color At Your Fingertips!

NOTE!
I've mad the correction to the BONUS Hostess Rewards at the bottom of the page. The correct base amount for earning the bonus $35 is a $350 class.  If you're one of my regular customers, you will be receiving a copy of the promotion flyer in the mail.  My sincerest apologies for my oversight.



I am so in LOVE with the new 2017-2019 In- Colors. 
Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.  YUM! And the new embellishments and Fresh Florals DSP to coordinate are icing on the cake. Wait til you see the projects we put together just with these!

So how does the In-Color Club work?

 This is a 5-month club
Each month you’ll receive one of the colors in the new In-Color family. Which one will be a surprise: The items you’ll receive include the following:
            * 1 pkg cardstock
              * 2 6x6 of each Fresh Florals DSP
                    (more if necessary to make the 5 cards)
              * 1 Ink Pad
              * 1 Ink Refill
              * 1 spool grosgrain ribbon
              * 1 spool finely woven ribbon
              * 2 Bitty Bows
              * 1 Strip Glitter Acrylic dots
              * Instruction sheets for 5 cards
              * 2 Free Welcome Gifts

On the final month, you’ll receive a complete set of the Stampin’ Write Markers in the In-colors
That is $50 in product plus shipping (6.00) and tax ($2.75 <5.5%>) plus the Card Instructions and Free Gifts for a monthly total of $58.75

I will send you an invoice on the 1st of the month. The payment must reach my paypal by the 7th. I will place the order on the 10th
.
PLUS – Each month one of you will receive the hostess set of your choice. Tell me which one you want when you sign up.

WAIT! You want all the colors at once?
That’s an option.
Choose the COLOR CLUB EXPRESS!
SAVE 10%
264.38
PLUS!

For those of you who received the flyer, I've had to drop the bonus $35 in Product. I was originally mis-informed on the minimum sales for this bonus. 
To qualify for the Bonus $35, your show total must be 
$350 or more

In Place of this, I will offer One Stamp Set of your Choice that is used in the Bonus Card Instruction Sheets!

If you have any questions, please use the contact form on my sidebar.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment