Monday, June 26, 2017

GOAL SETTING

I'm going to post Grand Girls projects tomorrow. Time got away from us yesterday and while we got the basics done, there was drying time involved and my cleaning so they'll be putting their cards together after breakfast and I'll post them tomorrow. 

In the mean time, I thought I'd show what I'm up to. 

I am big on Goal Setting. I'm also a very visual person. When other team leaders were talking about creating Bingo Boards for their members to inspire them to reach their goals, I thought why not one for me? I used to use all types of tracking visuals when I sold UndercoverWear and House of Lloyd... and they worked! 

So I made a list of things I need to work on in able to grow my business. Then I printed them out on cardstock and cut them with our Stitched Framelits die. You'll notice a couple cut the corners a bit but the concept is still there. 



So that I can move these around or switch them out for other tasks I need to work on, I glued the 'tooth' side of a velcro dot to each square on the board. Then I glued a square of white felt to the back of each card, making moving them easy.

But what would I use for Bingo Markers?  I used our retired Itty Bitty Butterfly punch and punched out the butterflies from our new In Colors and stuck a removeable glue dot on the back of each one. Since making the board I've been able to put a butterfly on FB Profile Picture, Catalog Launch and Crafting Forever (stamp set)

The stamp sets I have listed, such as Crafting Forever, are there to remind me to USE sets I've ordered and to show them to you in a timely manner. 

Okay.. so what happens when I get a bingo?  I'm giving myself $25 for every Bingo I get by the time the Holiday Catalog launches this fall. That is a potential $300 if I get a bingo every way possible. And if I get a complete blackout before my Pre-Order date August 1 then I'm giving myself a bonus $50.   That's $42 in FREE product that I can show you. PLUS I can begin building my Bingo Board towards the Spring Sale A Bration 2018 to earn even MORE FREE PRODUCT!

What I hope to show you is how easy it is to Earn Free Product for your business when you join my Stampin' UP! team. And when you are earning from a customer base, that money doesn't come out of your pocket.. it comes from you 20-25% commission! If I can earn FREE Product out here in the sticks - you can earn FREE Product anywhere you live!

Watch my sidebar for the Bingo Board picture to change and see my spending spree grow!
Creative Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment