Thursday, May 11, 2017

PRE-ORDER PREVIEW!


IN COLOR 2017-2019


These are yummy colors! I love them all.. and wait til you see what we pair them with!

From left to right:
Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist
You'll notice a reinker missing from the photo.
UPS lost it out of one of the two openings in the box :-(
But SU is coming through and my replacement should be here next week!

For the first time ever, I bought the coordinating ribbon. Now I want to get the ribbon for the 2016-2018 colors too!

One IMPORTANT NOTE about the new In-Colors

I will be offering an In-Color Club beginning June 1
Flyers will be going out to all of my customers in their Catalog packets on Monday and will post here Memorial Day weekend.
Stay Tuned
to see how you can have all the new colors to play with.

Okay...
One more thing about the new In-Colors

Remember the blue Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper in the soon-to-be retired catalog?
It's here with a FRESH NEW LOOK (and some pattern changes)!


FRESH FLORALS is now our new Designer Series Paper to match the 
2017-2019 In-Colors. They are gorgeous! 
I can't wait to show you what I'll be doing with these.
I CAN tell you... these papers are a big feature in the 
BONUS items you'll receive when you join the
In-Color Club

I have more paper to show you but 
Next up:

FIVE new stamp sets!
Thanks to you, I earned the bottom 3 sets from sales and recruiting!

Oh, you want to see what they look like?  


JUST ADD TEXT
Beautiful sentiments in mixed fonts to make the key words really pop!
I will be tying this set into the In-Color Club card tutorials.


BRIGHT WISHES
Soooo pretty and versatile


DARE TO DREAM

This is a photopolymer set.
Meaning?
You can manipulate the curved images straight or the straight images into a bit of a curve!
Do you see the shorthand symbol? 

We have a Selection of items we can pre-order ... not the entire catalog.

The next two were my first picks from the Pre-Order.


I see great cards for crafting friends as well as Mixed Media projects with
CRAFTING FOREVER

I saved this set for last because I have a Designer Series Paper collection to go with it.




DAISY DELIGHT has a coordinating punch.
I recently visited another dem's blog that used the big petal daisy.
Rivaled anything Prima has come out with. So looking forward to playing with this one.

DSP Alert!


DELIGHTFUL DAISY DSP
w/ coordinating cardstock pack

The DSP pairs well with:
Calypso Corral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pool Party, Tranquil Tide

The coordinating cardstock pack:
Old Olive, Calypso Corral, Pool Party


This is one of the dies we have in the new catalog. 
I love this in the Berry Burst. A HAPPY color.

Speaking of HAPPY, here is the Berry Burst again as part of our new 6x6 paper pack:

COLOR THEORY


Berry Burst


Crushed Curry


Dapper Denim


Old Olive

This 48 sheet (4 of each color - double sided) set also has a coordinating cardstock pack:
Berry Burst, Old Olive, Dapper Denim

COLOR THEORY
is part of an entire suite that includes a stamp set/ dies, ribbon, bling..

Did I say BLING!
our new GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS!
(shown here next to the clear Glitter Enamel Dots)


I know I've not shown you the Eastern Palace Suite yet. It's still on my work table - though a bit buried. I'll unearth that today and hopefully get something posted before rain moves in. Storms/ rain are on their way beginning this afternoon through early Saturday. 

If you are not one of my regular customers and would like a catalog, request one using the CONTACT FORM on my sidebar. I'd love to Inspire you!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly









No comments:

Post a Comment