Monday, May 29, 2017

PAPER PUMPKIN - May -SU

Good morning, Everyone!

I apologize for the inactivity the past couple of weeks. A week ago today I was recovering from a horrid virus that hit five days prior. The only thing was a very high fever that refused to give up. The fever would no sooner break than it was back. This went on for almost four solid days. I couldn't even get excited when in one of my awake moments Bob informed me I had happy mail. I've only been this sick one other time in my life. 

I felt more myself on Tuesday morning, as Bob left for his first trip out in 49 days. I spent last week trying to find some semblance of order to a disaster otherwise known as the house and now I'm finally back in the craft room.

So today, I'm introducing you to the May Paper Pumpkin kit. Tomorrow I'll show you my own followed by Twist on Wednesday.


Thursday is THE BIG DAY! Our 2017-2018 Annual Catalog will be open for business. After being with SU for a full year, I'm really excited to have a better footing with this catalog than I did last to show you.

One advantage of being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber is that I've already sent catalogs to those folks as well as my other customers. If you'd like to have a catalog, please leave me a note using  the contact form and I'll be happy to pop one in the mail to you. 

Friday, I'll also be introducing my first IN-COLOR club. This is the perfect opportunity for you to get the NEW 2017 In-Color without hurting your crafting budget. So make sure you come back to get the details!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment