Monday, May 1, 2017

BUNDLE ALERT!! - Eastern Palace Suite Available NOW!


Beginning TODAY May 1, 2017 - May 31 you can order the EASTERN PALACE SUITE in one of two Bundle Packages!

I apologize for not getting this flyer printed and in the mail to you. We got reports of nasty storms moving in and chose to get into the city ahead of them... leaving a day earlier than we'd planned. And now we're in the city a day later than we'd expected. When it rains, it pours.. .literally!

Ordering these bundles allow you to not only get everything you need to begin creating RIGHT AWAY but also a FREEBIE or two - depending on which bundle you choose.

Individual parts of the bundles will NOT be available for order until the new catalog releases June 1. 

Here is the HOSTESS CODE: QNAQT9HU which will give you an additional FREE GIFT from me when you place your order using the hostess code. 

Keep in mind, Orders with Hostess Codes can be kept open for 30 days. BUT... and this is a big one... I am ONLY keeping this order open for ONE WEEK so you can get your product and start to play ASAP.

You are welcome to order either of these bundles at any time during the month as you have placed orders in the past. But to get the additional Freebie from me, you need to place your order - using the Hostess Code by 5 p.m. CST Saturday May 6th.

I will check in with you on Tuesday. Sadly, until I know what our situation is at the house with all the flooding, I'm pretty sure there won't be any creating done until later in the week.

However, Saturday is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY! and I hope to be scrapping the day away! Watch for posts from me throughout the day. If nothing else, I'll have my FB page up and ready to visit with you all.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

1 comment: