Thursday, April 6, 2017

BLAST FROM THE PAST - Chocolate Bunny

With this week's post I'm going to begin showcasing some of my favorite stamp sets from past product lines. Every Thursday (with the exception of Paper Pumpkin Twist posts) will spotlight a retired stamp set or color.

Since we're approaching Easter, I thought the Chocolate Bunny was a perfect way to begin our BLAST FROM THE PAST.




This stamp was only available January - April 2010 Occasions Mini. Retail: $7.95

This image may look plain but when you stamp on Chocolate Chip cardstock with VersaMark then heat emboss with clear embossing powder, the effect is quite Yummy!


I used a Chocolate Chip card base with a Whisper White mat and the same combination for the image and sentiment mats. For a pop of color I added a strip from the Petals and Paisley's (Fall 2016 Holiday). I blended the old with the new by using one of the sentiments from the Basket Bunch stamp set.

What is one of your favorite retired stamps?
Creative Blessings!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment