Monday, April 17, 2017

BB COLOR CHALLENGE - April

My upline is lead by Brandy Cox. She calls her team Blooms and Butterflies. Each month she offers up a Color Challenge to inspire us. Here's what she gave us this month:


I'm not sure why but when I pulled these colors from my cardstock selector, my mind went....
CHRISTMAS!

I'm kind of on a Christmas kick. I have over 100 cards to have made by Thanksgiving.. plus approximately 60 gift tags for food boxes so I use every challenge possible to add to the card box. 

Here's my card for this month:


I used Basic Black for the top-fold base. We can add in Whisper White or Very Vanilla to any challenge. This time I chose the Very Vanilla to let the Rich Razzleberry mat pop. I chose Wonderous Wreath... If you like this set, order NOW! This set is retiring May 31st. You'll find it in my store by clicking on either catalog button on my sidebar.

I used a standard hole punch to punch out the berries. The Label Punch (also retiring) was a perfect size pairing for my sentiment from Christmas Magic. Rich Razzleberry Enamel Dots gave it that something something every card needs.  Pear Pizzaz Enamel star pinpoints the center of the bow. 

I'd love to see what you do with this color combination! Just leave a link to your card in the comment section below. 

Creative Blessings
Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I already have this set and the dies. I like that you punched the berries instead of stamping them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Dimensionals would be another great option. I liked the size of the punched circles... let them stand out a bit more. Creative Blessings and Merry Christmas ;-)

      Delete