Monday, April 24, 2017

A DAY OFF


My Paper Pumpkin kit arrived on Friday while I was out of town. Those posts will run tomorrow (Tuesday, 25th and Wednesday, 26th)

This kit was specially designed by our CEO Sara and I can't wait to show you what she gave us to play with! 

I intended to have a card up today but after being out and about in wet/ cold weather Thursday and Friday, Saturday I managed to pick up a bit of a sore throat. Instead of creating last night for today's post, I ate chicken noodle soup, took theraflu and went to bed.

Much better today but the house is a mess. Bob did very well keeping his dishes washed up and even had clean sheets on the bed for me to snuggle in last night. But the rest of the house - Ack!!!!

So come back tomorrow for this AWESOME Paper Pumpkin...

Oh yeah, and because Paper Pumpkin falls on the 25th, the Blast from the Past post will feature Christmas on Thursday! 

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment