Tuesday, March 21, 2017

PAPER PUMPKIN - March As Is

I was in love as soon as I saw this kit:  What is cuter than BUNNIES? Okay, maybe kittens and puppies. LOL But this month's kit has so many possibilities.
Inspiration




Contents

I made the card first. 


This is a 3x3 card. Great for attaching to an Easter Basket or using as a mat on a card front/ gate fold card addition.

Then I went to the bags. I made one each for my granddaughters, plus their mom and dad.


Easter chocolate bars


I used markers to add their name to one of the provided tags, then stamped Happy Easter from the stamp set to match. I punched a hole on one end of each with an 1/8" hole punch then attached them to the bags with the embroidery floss that came in the kit.


And a close up:


The only thing this close-up doesn't show is what I did to the girls' bags. I used a different version of the bunny nose/ mouth that made the nose look like a heart. So I used a marker to make the heart-shaped nose pink. 

And if you think these are adorable... wait til you see what I do on Thursday with the Twist... I think I hear Christmas carols!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly





1 comment:

  1. So adorable Kelly. That looks like one fabulous kit! Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete