Monday, March 13, 2017

CREATIVE CRASH!

Hi everyone!

Popping in with an apology for lack of creativity going on in the studio the past few days. I've been bogged down with health items with the hubby and preparing for and attending a writers conference in AR. And wouldn't you know it, this would be the weekend we get our first snow of the season!

After my dentist appointment in the morning I will know how soon I will get back home. I have an SU order due for delivery on Tuesday so lots of stuff to show off. I'm also adding Five Card Friday - hopefully this week. 1 stamp or stamp/ die set with FIVE different card sketches or techniques. I can't wait to show you!

In the mean time, check out this video from Stampin Up showcasing one of the new Sale A Bration items.

Remember, there's only TWO WEEKS LEFT to take advantage of Sale A Bration. Occasions catalog items are good until May 31 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! If there are still items you want.. don't wait til the last minute.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment