Monday, February 20, 2017

SALE - A - BRATION Spotlight!


Thank you all for your patience last week. Bob was kind enough to share his head cold and as mine went away, I dealt with a sinus infection that just did not making working possible. I think we're both healthy now. 

Today's card showcases not one, not two, but THREE stamp sets from the Occasions and Sale A Bration catalogs.  To see all the items, visit the on-line store and type me in as your demonstrator or email me using the contact form on my sidebar and I'll get catalogs in the mail to you ASAP.

Today's card actually was inspired by the Color Challenge over at my craft blog, KellysCreativeDreams

CARD BASE
Marina Mist

The COLORS to work with were:
Marina Mist
Soft Sky
Pink Pirouette
Old Olive

STAMP SET
Suite Sentiments
Make A Medallion (NEW SAB ADDITION!)
Delicate Details

Whisper White base to stamp three of the lace stamps from Delicate Details in a repeating pattern using Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette.

To do the Medallion, I stamped just the outside border of the stamp set, then cut it out using the #2 (from the outside) of Stitched Framelits then again with the #2 to remove the center, creating a wreath. I used the #2 cut out to stamp FRIEND from Make A Medallion in Memento Black followed by the touch of Old Olive above and below the word.

Using a glue dot, I adhered the sentiment circle directly to the card mat. Then I used dimensional strips cut into small sections (about 1.5" lengths) to raise up the outer Medallion. 

On the inside I stamped, 'Hoping Your Day Is Perfect' from Suite Sentiments in Marina Mist.

Remember for every $50 in product purchased (before tax/ shipping) you can choose 1 FREE item from the SALE -A - BRATION flyer. Beginning Wednesday, February 22nd, you have three NEW items to choose! See flyer on my side bar. If you'd like a hard copy of the flyer, please contact me and I'll drop one in the mail to you ASAP. Current Customers, yours are on their way!

SALE A BRATION items are availble only until March 31st. Occasion items are available through May 31st. 

Creative Blessings!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Card, Kelly! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete