Thursday, February 23, 2017

PAPER PUMPKIN - With a Twist!


I deconstructed the card bases from the Paper Pumpkin to create two cards. This first one is a simple Thank You.


I used a Flirty Flamingo Card Base with a Night of Navy mat. I cut the largest open area of the Paper Pumpkin card base, trimmed it to size then used my bone folder to rub out the score line from the back. 

The glittery candle flame lent itself to a decorative element - pointing to the sentiment. I used the Thank You from the One Big Meaning.  Some may consider what a did a sin, but I cut the stamp in half - separating the sentiment from the Thank You part of the stamp. I stamped the lead line in Night of Navy on the white strip that was already a part of the Paper Pumpkin card base design then used the same color to stamp the Thank You on the inside.

One Big Meaning (138788 - $27 <WM>)  (139420 - $19 <CM>)

The other card is a simple HELLO. I like to keep these on hand when I mail deposits from the account that I use in MO to my bank in IL.


I chose Night of Navy card base, matted with Flirty Flamingo. I cut a 1.5" strip from one of the Paper Pumpkin cards as the accent. The circles are cut from the two smallest circles in the Stitched Framelits... the larger from Night of Navy then the smaller from Whisper White. Then I stamped HELLO using ANY OCCASIONS from the Sale A Bration catalog (#143348) I used So Saffron Enamel dots to accent the top corner. 

I have scraps left to make more Twist cards so I may be popping those in over the coming weeks.

Remember the special with PAPER PUMPKIN going on during Sale A Bration. Signing up for a 3-month Subscription will get you 1 Sale A Bration item!

Come CELEBRATE with me every month!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment