Tuesday, February 21, 2017

PAPER PUMPKIN - As Is!



I always get excited when I get the email from Paper Pumpkin that says "I'm on my way!"  Opening up a Paper Pumpkin Box is like opening a birthday or Christmas present every month. Talk about stretching out the holiday!

This month's kit is all about celebrating! Whether it's a Birthday, Congratulations or whatever... Just CELEBRATE!

Here is the kit:


There are enough precut/ pre-folded pieces to make nine invitations. They are made to look like a birthday candle, with a slide-out from the bottom to display the message in the window. How cute!
Our colors this month were Island Indigo and Flirty Flamingo. I got the Flirty Flamingo but I preferred Night of Navy. there are also smaller cards to include that have Date/ Time/ Place info if you want to use these as an actual invitation.

I made six invitations as these will be perfect to send to my customers in April when I CELEBRATE my one year anniversary as an Stampin' UP! demonstrator. If you'd like to be a part of my On-line Party and maybe win an AWESOME prize, please use the contact form on my side-bar to be included. Anyone having placed an order with me in my first year will get an invitation!


I put these six cards together in about 30 minutes.

To see how the cards go together, here's the video from Paper Pumpkin
FYI - I'm slowly getting things situated so I can start doing my own videos soon. 



I have to meet with my tax man tomorrow so there won't be a project. But please come back on Thursday to see what kind of a TWIST I put on the February Paper Pumpkin!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment