Monday, February 13, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Yep, I'm a day early but since I'll probably spend tomorrow (as well as today and a couple days after) buried under blankets trying to shake this head cold quick, I wanted to pop in and let you know what's coming up.

First off, if you've tried to order the Watercolor Pencils and experienced issues, this is a Supply and Demand issue. SU underestimated how much you would love these pencils. You are able to order them now but understand that they could go on back order or unavailable at any time. Just keep trying. I was able to place an order for them this morning.

Beginning February 22nd there are 3 NEW ITEMS added to the Sale - A - Bration catalog. I will post a flyer to my sidebar in the next day or two... just as soon as my head cold lets me. There are two new stamp sets and a gorgeous glitter paper collection.

I apologize for the lack of creativity this week. I spent last week babying Bob through his head cold and catch up on house stuff... not expecting the cold to transfer to me.

I will be posting the February Hostess Special this week and hopefully getting a newsletter out. For now, NyQuil is calling my name.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the head cold. Hope you and Bob are feeling better and could have a Valentine's Day celebration.

    ReplyDelete