Wednesday, January 4, 2017

PARTY ANIMAL!


I wanted to kick off the 2017 Occasions/ SAB event with a birthday card. I'm determined to get birthday/ anniversary cards done on time this year. I monitor a thread on SplitcoastStampers called the AOCC17 - All Occasion Card Challenge 2017. The thread is supposed to be a motivator to get our birthday and anniversary cards made and in the mail. Each month I offer up a challenge of some sort to inspire people to get going on their monthly cards.

This month:
CHALLENGE: There's a first time for everything. Pick your favorite 'something' and use it for the 'first time' IN 2017!

What a great opportunity to show you one of my favorite suites - PARTY ANIMAL!

Party Animal Suite coordinates with Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy and Crumb Cake. 

I chose Crushed Curry as my base topped with a piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper. The Sentiment is from BALLOON ADVENTURES, matted on Emerald Green cardstock.

The ribbon is the Emerald Envy striped taffeta and the charm is from the PARTY ANIMAL charm pack. The charms all have the eyelet on the top. I used a pair of wire cutters to nip the eyelet off then buffed it smooth with an emery board. 

I LOVE Sale A Brations events. Prior to becoming a dem, this was the one time of year I didn't worry about what I spent. Why?

Because for every $50 you spend, you get a FREE ITEM from the Sale A Brations mini catalog! And when you spend $150 or more, you can collect FREE ITEMS with your Hostess Credits!! This is really the best time of the year to get the biggest bang for your buck.

You can check out the Occasions 2017 catalog and the Sale A Bration (SAB) on my sight. Just click on the Occasions or SAB icon on my sidebar and enter me as your demonstrator.  If you'd like your own catalog, please contact me using the form on the sidebar and I'll get one in the mail to you just as soon as my order arrives. This sale goes through May 30th.

Over the coming weeks, I'll be showcasing many items from both the Occasions 2017 and the SAB. I suggest keeping a shopping list. When your Occasions list totals at least $150, pick three of the SAB items then choose an item from either the Occasions or the Annual catalog with your hostess credits. If you have questions, please contact me.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Great color combo, and love that charm! I am excited about Sale A Bration!

    ReplyDelete