Monday, January 16, 2017

MY JANUARY PROMOTION!



I'm starting out with the prettiest picture first. This 6x6 slab of Sending Love Designer Series Paper shouts LOVE from the roof top. I haven't been this inspired to make Valentine's since grade school. Beginning on Friday, January 20th, I'll be sharing my 14 Days of Love. There will be a new Valentine posted every day except Sundays and on the 25th (that will be a Christmas card). Every one of the cards will use this DSP.. so you'll want to have some on hand. And you can get it for FREE when you purchase through me this month.



JANUARY PROMOTION
This is a 3-week Promotion!
I got busy really trying to get the studio in order and the year just snuck up on me. hehe


Sealed With Love Stamp set (142815 - $21.00)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752 - $30.00)

OR

Bundle Up!
144705 - $45.75
Save 10% when you Bundle
(why do I feel like Flo from Progressive? LOL)

I use both of these in every card in the 14 Days of Love series.

NOTE: With the exception of the consumables listed below, ALL items are available in either the Occasions Catalog or the Sale A Bration mini.

Add a consumable such as one of the following:

Adhesive:
     Snail Adhesive refills - 104331 - $4.50 
     Mini Glue Dots - 103683 - $5.25
     Foam Adhesive Strips - 141825 - $8.00 (Shaker card coming up on Day 8!)
    Tear & Tape Adhesive - 138995 - $7.00

Enamel Shapes $9.00 each
       - Brights 141680 (we use Real Red)
       - Subtles 141679  (we use Soft Sky)

You will have an order totaling over $50!
Remember.this is Sale A Bration! Not familiar with Sale A Bration?
    For EVERY $50 you spend (before tax/shipping) you can choose a FREE item from 
the Sale A Bration mini catalog

I suggest either:
    Avant Garden- 143272 (I use a sentiment from this set on Day 8) 
       This is also a perfect set for Birthdays. I'll be showing projects with this set in the coming weeks.
   
    Any Occasion - 143348 ( Great variety of sentiments for any occasion)

    Delicate Details - 143314 Lacy borders. I'm not sure what Blogger is doing to my picture. My file shows the entire front label yet, Blogger is chopping the top and bottom off. Hmmm Gotta love technology sometimes hehe but  here's a close-up of the details:



When you Bundle and pick a Free item from Sale A Brations, I'll send you the collection I showed you in the very first pick of that beautiful Sending Love Designer Series Paper PLUS 6x6 pieces of Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Real Red.... colors I use in all 14 cards! PLUS 1 yard of the Sending Love Ribbon in White and Real Red (available as a double-roll purchase - 142737 - $7.00)

I am so excited to show you these cards!

Sale A Bration is also the PERFECT time to Host your own show. 

When you host a show, 
Remember, EVERY ONE can take advantage of the Free Item for Every $50 spent - so sales add up FAST!

Do not want to do a catalog show but want more than one item in the Sale A Bration mini? No Problem.

For years, I placed my single biggest orders as a customer during Sale A Bration.

I always ordered a minimum of $250. Why?
That's enough sales for FIVE FREE items from the Sale A Bration mini
PLUS
$50 in Hostess Credit - aka $50 in FREE product from anything SU sells - that includes the Occasions, the Annual catalog AND the Clearance! Now that is some serious shopping.

Break it down:
$250 of your favorite Stamp sets/ Designer Series Paper/ Cardstock/ Consumables such as adhesives and bling/ dies or even the Big Shot!
+
Five Free Items from Sale A Bration. If you gave each a minimum $19.95 Value, that's $99.75!!
+
$50 in Hostess Credit
Grand Total (approx.) In Product to play with - $399.75 before tax and shipping for $250!

AND if you do choose to place a similar Sale A Bration order of $250 or more, I'll give you the 
Happy Heart embossing folder - 137364 ($7.50 value) on top of the Bundle Special 

Let me know you want to host a catalog show and I'll help you get started. 

And one more thing.. I know, can it get better?

I'm doing something new next month, so stay tuned because February's promotion is going to be AWESOME!

Remember, if you have any questions please ask using the contact form on my side bar. 






No comments:

Post a Comment