Wednesday, January 25, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY


I will be featuring a Christmas Card on the 25th of each month. So this is Christmas in January

While we were offered so many beautiful sets in the Holiday 2016 catalog, there are some real keepers in the Annual catalog. For this week, I inked up my Flurry of Wishes for the first time.

A2 Card Base
Soft Sky Mats in 5.25 x 3.75 / 4 x 2.25 / 2.5 x 1.75
Whisper White in 5 x 3.75 / 4 x 2.25 / 2.25 x 1.5

I used Soft Sky and a Triple Stamp technique for the all-over background on the white mats,
For the Sentiment mat, I ghost stamped the snowflakes so they are nothing more than a whisper behind the sentiment.

I'm hoping to spend some time on the weekend making at least four more of these. I need to average 6-10 cards per month to have the needed quantity for mailing Black Friday weekend.

Show me your Christmas cards. Remember, a couple every month will provide you with several when the time comes.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment