Saturday, November 26, 2016

PAPER PUMPKIN - November - As Is

Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I apologize for not getting this posted last week. Things have been a bit chaotic with the contractors here. They are making progress and should be finished today or early tomorrow. .. just in time for Bob to get home after being gone over 30 days!

Before I share the video for this week I wanted to let you know that if you've ordered from me, I will be putting your name and address on the pre-ship list to get the Occasions and Sal A Bration catalogs out to you direct from corporate. You should get them about mid-December.

I really liked the Paper Pumpkin for November. If you've been an SU customer for at least a couple of years, you will notice these images look similar to the Sleigh Ride thinlit dies we had in the 2015-2016  Idea Catalog. They are almost identical.. just a bit smaller. So if you missed this Paper Pumpkin but own Sleigh Ride, pull out your dies and follow along!

Due to the activity here this week, I'm sharing the Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin video for this month.

Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment