Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SPECIAL PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY!


Hello, Everyone!

UPDATE! I failed to mention these sets are 50% OFF the price shown on the flyer!!!!

Wow! I go away for a few days and all kinds of good things happen. What do you think of these photopolymer sets? Pretty cool, huh? I know I'm going to have to purchase some this month.

You'll need to click on the volume button on the video screen to kick the music in. For some reason, Kizoa always sets the volume to 'mute'. Weird. These stamp sets are a great way to step into using Photopolymer stamps. Now, I know most of us already do. But... is there someone you know just starting out? These would make great Christmas gifts. Add some Whisper White cardstock and a Basic Black ink pad to get them started.

Also.. I mentioned something cool coming up and I've not forgotten. I've just been handed a book deadline with a new publisher so my customer QUARTERLY promotion will begin January 1st. I just know you're going to love it... especially if you get new folks started with Stampin' Up!  Details coming soon.

I know the pictures in the video are not really clear so if there are any that catch your attention, drop me a note in the contact form or in an email (some of you have that direct link to me) and I'll send you a copy of the flyers for the ones you are interested in. As you can see, there are several and I do not want to clog up your email folder ;-)  Unless, you ask hehe.

I just got my October Paper Pumpkin in the mail today so those posts will be coming to you next week.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment