Saturday, October 8, 2016

PINTEREST CAS


I have tons of card ideas on my Pinterest boards. Some are listed by stamp set, some just in my Paper Playhouse and others on theme boards. I'm sure many of you have the same addiction. LOL My goal is to actually create some of them. 

I found THIS CARD by Stampin' Up demonstrator, Sandy Dixon

While the card is lovely, and I may have to make one in that color tone, my Petals and Paisley paper pack was on the work table with bits and pieces just waiting to be made into something. I liked the idea of using squares. I'm not sure what Sandy used but mine are 1" squares. This will make nice Happy Mail for someone.

I used:
So Saffron card base (pg 171 - #105118)
Petals& Paisley DSP ( Holiday pg. 47 - #142017)
Pansy Punch (pg. 187 - #130698
Merry Tags Framelit Dies (Holiday pg. 21 - #141835)
Gift of Love stamp set (pg. 201 #141796 - HOSTESS ITEM!)
scrap of Whisper White

This format is great for using up scraps while bringing a smile to someone. 
Creative Blessings!
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment