Monday, October 3, 2016

MONTHLY FEATURE - October




Autmn has finally arrived in the Ozarks. The dogs are eating more, spiders are building webs everywhere throughout the yard and the garden is showing signs of calling it a season. Leaves are just beginning to change and fall. 

With those in mind, I fell in love with this DSP from the Petals & Paisley's pack (Holiday Mini pg 47 - #142017)  

I also knew I wanted to feature the Sprinkles of Life stampset (Catalog pg 106 - #139971)

I couldn't decide which color combo I liked best... so I made two:


For the leaves, I used Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon and Cherry Cobbler. The basket is stamped in Delightful Dijon.

So what does this card have to do with my promotion for October. Well, because I used this DSP paper pack and matching cardstock as my promo for September, I can't very well offer them up again! LOL But those papers do lend themselves to Autumn and several stamp sets.  

While image sets are great for many occasions, having the perfect stamp to say Thank You is important, especially as we approach the holiday season.

So I'm giving you the option of picking which one of the sets you choose to order. 

Main Catalog:
     Thankful Thoughts (pg 39 - #141519 WM, #141522 UM
     Sheltering Tree (page 96 - #137163)

     Sprinkles of Life (page 106 - #139971)

      
Holiday Catalog:
      Basket of Wishes (page 49 - #142200)

When you purchase any one of the above, I will send you the following gift pack... perfect for those Autumn cards:


2 Sheets Each:
Soft Suede
Pumpkin Pie
Mossy Meadow
Crushed Curry
Cajun Craze
Chocolate Chip

PLUS - 1 Yard Each:
Burlap Ribbon
Very Vanilla Lace Trim

$6.76 FREE product - basically 25% of your purchase price back to you in FREE product!

I'm busy thinking ahead to the November Special. I can tell you, I'm thinking Christmas so be prepared to GIFT yourself.

Creative Blessings! Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment