Thursday, September 1, 2016

PAPER PUMPKIN - August - Twist!


I have to admit. I loved this kit so much that I did not twist much. 

Remember what I had to work with:


Three Cards:



For this one, I not only used one of the banners in full, but also cut one in half and topped a piece of the mat strip. Why not put the gift card right on the front? I thought so!



For this one, I took one of the brush stroked mats and placed it on a Very Vanilla card base. I used the Thank You from the June PP. I stamped in Early Espresso on a piece from the kit then matted on Pistachio Pudding. Because the mat was much smaller than the card base, I added a mat strip from the kit to set it off at the top.


This watercolor mat is one of my favorites. I went very simple. The Hello sentiment and circle border are from the June PP. 

Remember, while Stampin Up gives great ideas for how to use the kit, feel free to cut and manipulate wherever your creativity takes you. Paper Pumpkin is simply a jumping off point. Dive in and have fun!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment