Monday, September 5, 2016

MONTHLY FEATURE - September Bundle Special

Happy September!

Each month I will offer a special to all of my customers. I will spotlight a stamp set or bundle (stamp/ die set). When you purchase the Monthly Feature, I will send you coordinating items so you can begin playing right away.

So what's our first Monthly Feature?


PAISLEYS & POSIES
Holiday Catalog Pg.46 or view on-line
Item # 143515 - $45.00

There are tons of samples on Pinterest to use this set.
Those of you who know me, know I only order stamp sets I will use more than once.
I am not a paisley person but I know some of you love this print.
That said, after seeing some of the ideas on Pinterest, I just may be ordering this set myself!

However, I have purchased some of the components that work with Paisleys & Posies.

Speaking of Pinterest, I will be setting up Pinterest boards in the next few days, collecting some of my favorite pins using SU Products. In the mean time, I already have a Holiday Mini 2016 Board

When you purchase the Monthly Feature between now and September 30th, you will receive the following items from me - FREE!



1-  6x6 sheet of each of the 12 sheets of Designer Series Paper


2-  6x6 sheet of each of the 3 coordinating Cardstock Colors:
Rich Razzleberry
Very Vanilla
Delightful Dijon



1 6x6 sheets Copper Paper!


3 yards each:
Rich Razzleberry
Mint Macaron
Delightful Dijon

That's over $13 in FREE Product


When I receive confirmation from corporate that your order has processed, your Freebies will go in the mail right away. These components are already in an envelope waiting for you! 

If you have any questions, please use the contact form in my sidebar and I will do  my best to assist.
In the mean time...

Creative Blessings!


2 comments:

  1. What a generous offer, Kelly! You know I already want this! hmmm... this is hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Your envelope is ready when you are :-)

      Delete