Monday, September 12, 2016

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION

Today, I'm thanking my customers who have helped launch my stamping up business over the past six months. Wow, does not seem like that long!

I've had to wait a week to post this, because I did not want to spoil the surprise. They should have their envelopes now.

For being great first customers, I sent them samples from the new Holiday catalog. I started with two 6x6 sheets of each of the Designer Series Paper from Halloween Night (Page 51 - #142022) and Candy Cane Lane (Page 5 - #141981). I included coordinating cardstock for Halloween Night (Page 51 - #142023), a charm from Christmas Trinkets (Page 27 -#141997) and ribbon.



Then I saw THIS YouTube video from fellow SU demonstrator, Janet Wakeland. This gift pouch is perfect size for the coordinating Halloween Night (Page 51 - #142025) enamel dots.  I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and a sheet of the Halloween Night DSP. The images are from Spooky Fun (Page 52 - #142236) I used the masking technique to stack the words Trick or Treat rather than stamp horizontally.


As you can see from today's post and last Monday's post, I treat my customers well. With so many SU demonstrators out there, I am honored they have chosen me.  If I can assist you with anything, please use the contact form on my sidebar and I'm happy to help.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

1 comment: