Monday, August 8, 2016

BUILDING A SCHEDULE

I just wanted to let you know I am off for at least one more week following an extensive dental procedure.

I've received my pre-order from the Holiday catalog and am looking forward to showing you goodies in the coming weeks. Keep a note pad handy so you'll be able to write down the products you'll want to order beginning September 1.

Also, if you placed an order in July and got Bonus Bucks, remember to place an order before August 31 to use those! Do not wait until the last minute. If nothing else, replace Whisper White cardstock and adhesives to use with the items you'll be ordering from the Holiday catalog next month!

If I can help with anything, please use the contact form on the right side bar and I'll be happy to assist.

Creative Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Don't want to loose my credit!

    ReplyDelete