Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PAPER PUMPKIN - June - With A Twist!


Today I'm combining items from both the May and June Paper Pumpkin. I'm using the stamp set from both.

Other supplies used:
Base and envelope from June Kit
Mint Macaron and Pumpkin Pie ink
Washi tape from June Kit
3x4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock (not shown)
Dimensionals
White craft foam (to create ring for shaker window)
Sequin Confetti from the June Kit

I used a sketch from Studio Calico

And here's the card I came up with:


After folding the card base, I trimmed a scant 1/8" off the right side where the nick is at. Then I cut a one of the bags down to use the front - cut 1/4" smaller all the way around. 

I used stamps from the June kit and stamped in Mint Macaron on the envelope base and Pumpkin Pie on the cardstock. 

I do not have the circle die set (yet) so that's why my opening is a bit off center. I inked the edge of all the circles. The circle with the diamond is raised on on a double thickness of dimensionals to bring the spot up above the shaker window.

Play with your kits. Feel free to link to your creations from your blog in the comments section. 
Creative Blessings!
Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon. Shaker cards seem to be coming 'round again with the influx of sequin confetti. I love doing shaker cards.

      Delete