Wednesday, July 27, 2016

PAPER PUMPKIN - July - With A Twist

 

Today is all about putting a TWIST on our Paper Pumpkin Kit! If you missed what was in this month's kit,please refer to Monday's Post.

Aside from the items in the kit, I used:

Wonderous Wreath (Stamp and Die)
(Stamp Set, Page 32 - Item #135047/ Die set, Page 192 - Item #135851)
Real Red Ink
Red Glitter Paper (page 175 - Item #121790)
Glue dot


I fell in love with what folks were doing with this stamp/ die set last year but have not used it until this project. I used the main base image (bottom left) and the berry image (top left). I also cut the bow from Red Glitter Paper 



I used one of the larger boxes from the July kit, the Emerald Envy yarn and ink. I stamped the wreath image in Emerald Envy and cut with the framelits die. Then I over-stamped the berries in Real Red. 
I used the To:/ From: from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set on the tag and tied everything together at the top of the cone. I added the glittery bow at the base of the wreath with a glue dot.

You could use the Circle of Spring stamp set (Page 94, Item # 138964) and make these favor boxes for Mother's Day tea, Easter brunch, or spring Bridal shower. 

A simple box with so many possibilities!

Leave a link in your comments below so I can take a look at what you're creating!
Creative Stamping!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment